Our Purpose is to glorify God, fulfilling His command to spread His Word locally, statewide, nationwide and worldwide; living a sanctified life that is pleasing to Him and applying His Word in our lives. Thus, we believe:
- God has revealed Himself as the aseity, the One who exists in Himself, as the Great “I am” who lives constantly in the present (Exodus 3: 14).That is, there is one God who exists eternally and lives an infinite perfect life. It is a tri-un God where each person of the Godhead shares all and the same divine attributes. But each one of them has different functions / responsibilities in the Godhead. The three divine persons are: God the Father, God the Son ( Jesus Christ) and God the Holy Spirit. ( Deuteronomy 6:4 ; Ephesians 5:1; Matthew 5:48).
- The Bible, a compilation of Sixty-six books which are divided into Two Testaments: The Old and the New, is the verbal inspiration of God; It is inerrant in its origin; it reveals God’s will to all mankind and His infallible rule of faith and conduct ( 2 Timothy 3: 15-16), it shows especially God’s intent for the salvation of men ( John 3: 16-18, 36; Roman 1: 18).
- Sin has come to the world by the disobedience of Adam and Eve.
As are result, the whole human race from generation to
generation, has sinned and come short of the glory of God.
Consequently, we all have convicted of physical, spiritual and
eternal deaths ( Romans3:23; Galatians 3 : 22; Romans 3 : 9 )
4. God, the Father, in His undeserved favor for humanity, has sent
His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ who is also one hundred
percent God and one hundred percent man, conceiving by the
Holy Spirit through the virgin Mary. He later on shed His blood
on the cross for all human beings as a substitutionary sacrifice,
and all who believe in Him, accepting Him as their personal
Savior. Those believers are through the blood of Christ, sanctified
positionally, and are required to continue living a sanctified life
progressively and will be completely sanctified when they are in
In addition, they are also justified positionally through the blood
Jesus Christ. The latter died and rose from the dead in the third day as it had been predicted by the Old Testament prophets and returned to heaven, interceding for us, the believers, serving as our advocate; preparing a dwelling place for all believers who keep their faithfulness to Him until the end. He shall return for them, taking them to heaven and to be with them forever. Later on, He will return on earth with the believers to establish His millennium kingdom ( Philippians 2: 6-11; Luke 1: 34-38; 1 Peter 3: 18; Hebrews 2: 9; Romans 5:9; 1 John 1:9; 1 Thessalonians 4: 14-18; Revelation 19: 11- 20:1-5)
5.We also believe that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Godhead ( John 14:15-18). As promised by Christ, He was sent to indwell forever in the life of the believers in order to lead their lives, teaching them about the truth of the Word of God, guiding their understanding; infilling / overpowering them so that God might be in control of their lives ( John 16: 13; Acts1 :8). Whenever they sin, the Holy Spirit convinces them about their disobedience to God; convicting the world of sin, and of righteousness and judgment ( John 16: 7-11 ). While God the Father and God The Son, Jesus Christ are in heaven, the Holy Spirit is on earth, living eternally in the life of the believers. He talks to them, encouraging them, making them aware that they are not left alone.
Furthermore, He gives spiritual gifts to the assembly of true believers for the usefulness of a local church members to perform their spiritual duties ( 1 Corinthians 12: 4-31 )-
- Once someone is saved by believing that Christ’s blood was paid the penalty of his/ her sin and inviting Him to come to abide in his/ her life personally, he / she must do the following things outwardly:
- Attending regularly an evangelical church where the Word of God is preached, taught and applied literally in a daily living at the personal level and corporately as well.
- Baptizing by immersion as an outward symbol of cleansing while his/ her heart has already been cleansed inwardly by the blood of Jesus Christ. Thus, he/she must declare that he/ she has died and raised with Jesus Christ to walk in newness of life ( Matthew 28:19; Acts 10: 47-48; Romans 6: 4; Hebrews 10 : 28).
- Learning the foundational truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ in attending a Sunday School class; Sunday Services; weekly Bible Study and prayer meeting, serving him/ her as part of spiritual growth.
- Partaking the Lord’s Supper regularly every time the body of Christ meets, including week days. It is a reminder that Christ died for us. That is, the bread and the wine express our sharing the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ ( 2 Peter 1: 4).Thus, in the Lord’s Supper, we, the believers, enjoy the blessing to memorialize His suffering and death until He comes ( 1 Corinthians 11:26).
We also believe that the new believer must be inwardly:
- Regenerated by the Holy Spirit; receiving a new heart, enabling him to have a new desire to do the will of God ( 2 Corinthians 5: 17); equipping him by the fruit of the Holy Spirit ( Galatians 5: 22) and the Spiritual gifts ( 1 Corinthians 12: 4-31) for the Lord’s Services ( Ephesians 4 : 11-13).
- All true believers in general are required to be living a sanctified life, dedicated for the services of the Lord; having a close intimate relationship with the Lord through His Word, prayer and fasting.
- Having the burden of the lost souls in the world, reaching out to them, proclaiming the salvation through Jesus Christ locally, nationally and globally.; telling the unbelievers that Christ is the only one way to escape from “Hell”, ( which is a temporary torment in a bottomless pit where all the unbelievers are located to wait for their judgment before the Great White Throne of Christ along with the believers after the millennium period:
I Corinthians 6: 2-3; Psalms 49: 14; 2 Peter 2 : 4; Revelation 20 : 11-15 ) and the “Lake of Fire and the Brimstone” ( It is the place where Antichrist, the Beast, the False prophet, and Satan ( these three will not be judged, the first two will be thrown alive to the lake of fire, according to Revelation 19:20 upon the return of Christ to establish His millennium kingdom, while Satan, the dragon will be cast temporarily into hell, Revelation 20:1-4) but all the evil angels and the unbelievers will judged by the Lord Jesus Christ and His believers: I Corinthians 6: 2-3; Revelation 20: 11-15. All of them will be thrown into the lake of fire and Brimstone where they will be tormented forevermore). Thus, it is the role of every believer to warn all the unbelievers about these dreadful places and the only one way to escape from them is through the acceptance of the Lordship of Jesus Christ: Matthew 28-18-20; John 3: 16, 36; Romans 3: 10, 23;Acts 4: 12).
- We also believe that all true believers are sanctified positionally through Christ at their conversion day; but they shall not be able to see Christ upon His return should they cease to live a sanctified life. Thus, they must constantly be ready for the return of the Lord in living a holy life; walking in the obedience of the Word of God. ( 1 Thessalonians 5 : 23-24; 1 John 2:6 ).
- The Universal Church, is comprised of all true believers throughout the world; while a local church is comprised of believers and unbelievers. Thus, the true church is the body of Christ on earth. It is the habitation of God through the Spirit with divine appointment for the fulfillment of the Great Commission (
Ephesians1:22-23; Hebrews 12:33).
Furthermore, the Universal Church, is the ingathering of
all sanctified believers throughout the world of all
generations. This sanctified Church will not go into the
tribulation periods. It will be hidden, preserved and
protected during the tribulation periods ( Revelation 3: 8-
10; Rev.12:12-17). Only the believers who are not living a
sanctified life will go to the tribulation periods to be tested,
and proving their faithfulness to God. They will not be
hidden because of their lack of spiritual readiness. The five
foolish virgin women of Matthew 25:1-13 are an example of
In addition, according to Matt. 24, after the tribulation
Periods, Christ will descend from the heaven with a shout,
with the voice of an Archangel, and with the trumpet of God;
the dead in Christ will rise first and those believers who
will be alive on earth, will be caught up together with them
in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus, we
shall always be with the Lord ( 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17).
Moreover, either the just (the believer) or the unjust
(the unbeliever) will be resurrected with a spiritual /
eternal body. The former, a resurrection unto life, will
spend his ./ her eternity with God ( 1 Corinthians 5: 20—
23). The latter, a resurrection unto judgment before
the white throne of Christ on earth and to be thrown into
the Lake of fire and Brimstone where they will be
tormented day and night forever and ever along with
Satan, the Beast, the False prophet and all evil angels. (
John 5:28-29; Revelation: 20: 11-15 I Corinthians 6 : 3;
2 Peter 2:4).